- Stores 600m2 - 850m2 in Regional, Sub Regional, Neighbourhood and Strip Shop locations.
- Loading directly into rear/side of store.
- Stores to have a minimum frontage of 16 metres to allow us to merchandise to our "drive aisle" configuration.
- Appropriate retail zoning.
- Sourcing all stores nationally; Metropolitan or Regional
- Lease hold
We Can Offer:
- Strong tenant that will enhance your investment.
- 5 - 7 year lease.
- Pre-commitment to a lease
Should you have any sites now or in the future, please contact:
Telephone: (03) 8371 5613
Mobile: 0418 171 416
New Store Criteria
Our operating criteria includes an assessment of the overall demographics of the trade area; store size; adequacy of stock access and service facilities; location within the shopping precinct; proximity of existing competition; store visibility and signage; and existing customer traffic patterns.
Our financial criteria include sales and margin forecasts, store productivity estimates and occupancy arrangements, measured against minimum store contribution targets and return on investment requirements.
All proposed new stores must be presented to the Property Committee, which comprises:
- the Managing Director;
- GM – Operations;
- GM – Merchandising; and
- GM – Property.
Ultimately, all new stores must be approved by our Board of Directors which meet monthly.
We operate two standard store models as outlined below:
Size - 675 SQM
Sub-regional / Neighbourhood centres, Metropolitan areas and Country Towns
Size - 850 SQM
Regional Shopping Centres and major Metropolitan areas