As a discount variety retailer we must offer our customers products that are value for money and fit for purpose. To achieve this we demand our suppliers comply with our code of practice:
- All products must comply with Australia Standards and Regulations;
- All products must be safe to use and fit for purpose; and
- All products must comply with product labelling, barcode format and marking standards.
In selecting our suppliers we evaluate not only the product but the ethical standards our suppliers represent. Our suppliers must:
- Preserve the confidentiality of information obtained in the course of their relationship with The Reject Shop;
- Understand the importance of providing complete information to The Reject Shop in order to assist in decision-making, not just to close a sale;
- Be consistent, predictable, trustworthy and cooperative;
- Alert The Reject Shop to circumstances potentially affecting performance, cost, and availability or scheduling; and
- Fully comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in each jurisdiction in which they do business, including foreign countries.
If you believe you can meet our standards and have an exciting product that would interest us you can contact our buying office on (03) 9371 5555 or email us directly:
Ann Alexander: Stationery, Books, Arts & Crafts.
Ben Bodenstaff: General Housecares & Pets.
Samantha Lock: Home Storage.
Chantal Xenophou: Party, Cards & Wrap.
Daniel Adams: Kitchenware & Luggage.
Florienne Greco: Christmas & Seasonal.
Jason Rayner: Cleaning.
Marli Cornelissen: Fashion Accessories.
Nicole Langner: Photography, Home Deco & Aromatherapy.
Matt Mione: Furniture & Electrical.
Andrew Pardoe: Manchester, Seasonal Softgoods, Clothing, Socks & Underwear.
Andrew Roe: Toiletries & Cosmetics.
Paul Saitov: Grocery & Drinks, Confectionery & Seasonal Food.
Joshua Sloan: Hardware, Automotive, Solar & Garden.
Brendan Taylor: Toys, Sports & Recreation.