Delivery and Booking Requirements
• All deliveries must be booked min 2 weeks prior to actual delivery. Any delivery earlier than this must be pre-approved by the relevant Buyer.
• Deliveries without a booking will not be accepted or unloaded
• When booking a delivery the following is mandatory:
o Vendor’s name;
o Purchase order number;
o Number of pallets to be delivered;
o Total Units to be delivered per line;
• All deliveries must be made no later than the date stated on the Purchase Order and no earlier than five days prior to the date specified. Any variations to this must be agreed to by the relevant Buyer prior to booking.
• To arrange a booking phone: Melbourne Airport DC (03) 9933 5852 or Ipswich DC (07) 3280 4952
Deliveries• Only the products and quantities stated on the Purchase Order will be accepted.
• All deliveries must be accompanied by a separate invoice.
• Inner and outer cartons must comply with the following:
o Inner/outer pack quantities must be consistent with the Purchase Order;
o Inner/outer cartons must be of consistent product and quantity; and
o Cartons must be packed in a manner which will sufficiently protect the selling unit.
• Merchandise must be delivered on pallets consistent with the following:
o Preferred standard Loscam pallets, will accept Chep pallets;
o No pallet exchanges – e.g. must have a Chep or Loscam account;
o Each pallet must be stacked no higher than 1.4m from ground level;
o One line per pallet;
o All complete pallets must be of a consistent quantity and dimension;
o Only one part pallet per product will be accepted.
o No pallets are to be wrapped in black plastic
• Deliveries will have a 1 hour delivery window (30 mins either side of your booked time). If you cannot meet this you must call prior to delivery to inform the Distribution Centre and reschedule.
• Hours of receiving are as follows:
6 am to 9 am
9:15 am to 12 noon
12:45 pm to 2pm
• The cost stated on the Purchase Order will be the cost paid for goods received.
• If you have any query with the price, please contact the appropriate Buyer prior to booking.
TRS reserves the right to recover costs associated with the failure by a supplier to meet these and other requirements at time of delivery.
Melbourne Airport DC
The Reject Shop Ltd
The Reject Shop Ltd
If you have any queries with respect to delivery standards please contact
Melbourne Airport DC: Jeff Balmer ( Inbound Manager) on (03) 9933 5842 or email: email@example.com
Ipswich DC: Mark Urselmann (Inbound Manager) on (07) 3280 4939 or email: