Our refund policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you purchased a product from The Reject Shop, that you believe is not of acceptable quality, fit for purpose, does not match the description, then you may have rights to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law and we will be happy to offer you a refund or exchange. You will need to provide your receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
If you cannot provide proof of purchase, The Reject Shop may provide a refund or exchange at our discretion provided that the product was sold exclusively by The Reject Shop.
CHANGE OF MIND
We also offer a refund or exchange if you change your mind within 28 days of purchase provided that:
- You provide the original receipt or adequate proof of purchase. A refund will be given using your original payment method.
- Items are unused/unworn and in their original packaging including all manuals and accessories.
- In the case of CD’s/DVD’s, the shrink wrap is intact.
If you cannot provide proof of purchase, we will offer you an exchange to the value of the current price of that product.
Please choose carefully as goods on which a change of mind return is not available are:
- Bedding accessories eg: quilts, underlays and pillows
- Cosmetics including fragrances
- Gift Cards
- Personal care ie: electronic toothbrushes, foot spas, hair straighteners, hair removal devices etc