- Company Information
- Board of Directors
- Management Team
- Financial Report
- Corporate Governance
- Share Registry
- Press Release
- Other Announcements
- Delivery Requirements
- Supply Chain Standards
- Information for Suppliers
- Annual General Meetings
- Media Enquiries
Can't find what you're looking for?
THE REJECT SHOP STORES DURING COVID-19
We provide low prices for suburban, metropolitan, rural, and regional communities throughout the country, ensuring our customers have access to, and save money on the everyday essential items that many Australians rely on.
Our stores are thoroughly and regularly sanitized and for those unable to shop in-store, The Reject Shop is also available for delivery via Door Dash.
In the interest of public health during the COVID-19 outbreak, The Reject Shop appreciates your cooperation with the following, as we work together to keep our community and team members safe.
• In line with the current COVID safe settings, we ask that all visitors to our stores wear a face mask as required unless you have a lawful exemption.
• Please do not visit The Reject Shop if you are feeling unwell or if you have traveled to or from an area experiencing a breakout of COVID-19.
• Keeping apart keeps us safe. Maintain 1.5 meters between you and your fellow customers at all times.
• Please adhere to the capacity limits identified for each store.
• Please use the hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes provided.
• We encourage cashless transactions where possible.