Stay in the know!
Sign up to Savvy Shopper email newsletters and be the first to know about what's new, catalogues and enter exclusive competitions.
Message from our CEO about our people
People are at the heart of our business; our CEO, Ross Sudano, explains why we're a FUN, EXCITING and SAVVY retailer and what our people mean to our business.
Who we look for
The Reject Shop is always on the lookout for new team members who are energetic, happy and committed to joining our rapidly expanding company.
We look for team members who can embrace, demonstrate and uphold our values of customers, performance and team including:
- We believe that our external and internal customers are at the heart of everything we do
- We are proud to enable our customers to do more with less
- We believe in keeping costs low to keep our prices low
- Believe in delivering results and continually improving
- Believe our team are critical to our success as an organisation
Types of positions available in our stores:
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
*To apply for a management position with The Reject Shop, please view our active vacancies on Seek.
- Team Leader (full/part time or casual)
- Team Members (full/part time or casual)
*To apply for a team member position, please hand in a hard copy of your resume to the store you wish to apply for and the Store Manager will keep your resume on file and contact you should a position become available.
Most of our stores trade seven days a week which enables flexibility in working hours and a range of opportunities to suit applicants from all sectors of the community.
All applicants and subsequent applications will be treated with respect and confidentiality, with recruitment based on merit and upholding the principles of equal opportunity and anti-discrimination legislation.
Why our team members love working with us?
With our people being the heart of our business, The Reject Shop places a strong focus on supporting and developing our people.
We pride ourselves on growing retail careers within our stores through our strong internal promotion program, supporting our team members whether they would like to develop in stores or join in on the action in our Store Support Centre (SSC).
If you have the drive, the motivation and the enthusiasm to achieve and succeed in your job, the opportunities are endless in your future with The Reject Shop.
The Reject Shop proudly invest in our future leaders with a range of development programs across all levels of the business. For more information see – Learning and Development Programs.
The Reject Shop makes a very strong commitment to our 5,000+ team members. We offer:
- Equal and continuing career opportunities
- Financial incentives, based on profitability for Managers
- Team member discount scheme
- A fun rewarding working environment