WE BELIEVE IN TAKING CARE OF OUR PEOPLE
At The Reject Shop, we look after our employees. Here are some of the benefits our team receive:
INCLUSION & DIVERSITY MATTERS
We are an equal opportunity employer with an open, welcoming and diverse workforce. Our workplace culture is:
- Respectful, non-discriminatory, and open to all people
- Dynamic, with a focus on performance, development and team satisfaction
- Creative, innovative, and focused on inspiring critical thinking
- Reflective of our expansive customer base, with people from all walks of life
- Supportive of all staff, at every level of the business
- A local family culture and experience
WE BELIEVE IN SUPPORTING THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE
That’s why we established The Reject Shop Foundation, a not-for-profit organisation committed to helping kids in need. Through the foundation, we help to fund programs relating to:
- Rural and remote accessibility
- Medical support
- Social support.
As a team member, you get to make a difference and help create kinder communities for children all over Australia.