- Company Information
- Board of Directors
- Management Team
- Financial Report
- Corporate Governance
- Share Registry
- Press Release
- Other Announcements
- Delivery Requirements
- Supply Chain Standards
- Information for Suppliers
- Annual General Meetings
- Media Enquiries
Can't find what you're looking for?
We are here to help all Australians save money every day, and to achieve this we need to continue to build our store network. We’re always on the lookout for great locations which will provide our customers with an easy and convenient place to save money on essential items.
If you would like to partner with The Reject Shop and you have a site which can help us continue to grow, please review our requirements below and discuss further with the appropriate contact.
- Paul Rose, GM Property - 0408 610 434
- Stephen Hyde, Leasing Executive (VIC/TAS) - 0418 392 741
- Edwina Hundt, Leasing Executive (NSW/ACT) - 0467 999 964
- Stephen Hyde, Leasing Executive (QLD/WA) - 0418 392 741
Our Property Requirements
- Store sizes range from 580-650sqm GLA
- Ideal store size rectangular 600sqm GLA with 14 metre frontage
- Co-located with everyday retailers – supermarket, pharmacy, food.
- Multiple signage locations required
- Stores to be located for all Australians to access easily
Type of Real Estate
- Freestanding, Neighbourhood and Sub-Regional Centres
- Metropolitan and Regional locations
- Strong retail precinct, easy access and parking
- Shopping Centres with high traffic numbers
- Prominent signage on building, in-centre and pylons Stores to have rear loading for rigid vehicle access.